CTL's world-class staff is committed to conducting rigorous research on the design, delivery and efficacy of curriculum, instruction, and assessment as individual elements used in schools, especially in the primary, elementary and middle school grades.
The enhancement of the design (architecture) and delivery of well-established early reading intervention strategies and materials.
The development and testing of math intervention strategies and materials.
Technology Based Gaming Interventions
The design and testing of technology-based gaming interventions that focus on critical concepts and skills identified in the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics.
Assessment Research & Development
The development of assessments and data systems for capturing and reporting students’ performance on reading and math.
Over the last two decades, CTL has contributed significantly to the College of Education, one of the highest-ranking graduate schools of education in the country, through its active research projects.
Locate individuals with specialized knowledge and research interests.
- Learning Disabilities in Mathematics
- Assistive & Instructional Technology
- Educational Games
- K-12 Math Assessment & Curriculum Development
- Iterative Development
- Efficacy Trials
- Preschool and Pre-K
- PreK-12 Mathematics Educational technology
- Collaboration of schools, agencies, and community members to effect positive change
- Practitioner-Researcher partnerships
- Early childhood education & supports